The spread of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) has all of our attention. I want to let you know that TransWest Credit Union is doing everything possible to keep our employees and you, our members, safe while delivering the best member experience possible.
What We’re Doing
- As of March 18, 2020 we will be closing our lobbies and serving members at the branch through drive-up only.
- For access to safe deposit boxes, members can call (801) 487-1692 to set up an appointment.
- To discuss loans or new accounts call (801) 487-1692, and any needed documents can be sent electronically.
- We’re monitoring and following all guidance from local governments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to employees and members.
- We have an extensive cleaning procedure in place and can conduct additional cleanings if needed. Our team members are also being reminded to ensure their hands are regularly washed or sanitized.
Steps You Can Take
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community and following the guidance from Salt Lake County officials and the CDC, we are encouraging members to use our electronic services when possible instead of visiting our branches.
- Digital - Our digital banking tools are designed to be easy to use. Whether you’re paying a bill through our TransWest online banking or depositing a check, checking an account balance or transferring money using our mobile app, our goal remains empowering you to conduct your business quickly and easily.
- Cash - If you need to access cash, we have ATMs at each of our branches and free access to another 30,000 ATMs in the CO-OP Network®. You can find your nearest ATM here.
- Questions - If you have questions please call us during our regular business hours.
Despite the threat posed by COVID-19, your TransWest team remains committed to serving you and your families. You are our members and together we will get through this situation.
Bret Rigby, President/CEO
Your Dream, Our Team